|Frozen raspberries||20 Ounce, thawed (2 Packages Of 10 Ounce Each)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cointreau/Other orange-flavored liqueur||3 Tablespoon|
1. Into a bowl, add the raspberries after draining and reserving juice.
2. Through a sieve or food mill, strain raspberries , discarding seeds; keep aside.
3. In a heavy saucepan, mix raspberry juice and cornstarch until smooth.
4. Add in sugar, raspberry pulp, water, and orange juice.
5. Over low heat, cook stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
6. Add in Cointreau and stir. Cool.
7. Serve with cheesecakes.