|Frozen raspberries||10 Ounce, partially defrosted and cubed (1 Package)|
|Currant jelly||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cold water||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a blender jar with pureeing blades, put together all ingredients; process with on and off until all ingredients are finely chopped.
2. Using a rubber spatula, push ingredients into the blades and pulse; repeat this as needed.
3. Into a saucepan, pour the mixture and cook with constant stirring until sauce is clear and slightly thick.
4. Let sauce cool down completely.
5. Serve Melba Sauce with fresh fruits or pound cake with fruit topping or sherbets.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 533 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.1%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.01%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4.6 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 138 g46%
Dietary Fiber 18.4 g73.4%
Sugars 102.1 g
Protein 4 g8.2%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.1% Iron 0.39%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet