|Frozen raspberries||10 Ounce, partially defrosted and cubed (1 Package)|
|Currant jelly||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cold water||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a blender jar with pureeing blades, put together all ingredients; process with on and off until all ingredients are finely chopped.
2. Using a rubber spatula, push ingredients into the blades and pulse; repeat this as needed.
3. Into a saucepan, pour the mixture and cook with constant stirring until sauce is clear and slightly thick.
4. Let sauce cool down completely.
5. Serve Melba Sauce with fresh fruits or pound cake with fruit topping or sherbets.