Salmon With Cucumber Sauce
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Salmon steaks||6 (Fresh / Frozen)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Onion||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Lettuce||2 Ounce, shredded (Or As Needed)|
1. In a large skillet, put together water, 1 1/2 tablespoons salt and lemon juice; bring it to boiling.
2. Add 3 salmon steaks and simmer for 5-10 minutes until fish flakes.
3. Using a slotted spatula, remove steaks.
4. Add remaining salmon to the same cooking water and cook.
5. Refrigerate salmon until thoroughly chilled.
6. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, put together 1 cup shredded cucumber.
7. Stir in rest of the ingredients, except salmon and lettuce; mix well.
8. Refrigerate sauce until chilled.
9. Line a serving plate with shredded lettuce and arrange salmon on top.
10. Spoon sauce over the top and garnish with wedges of lemon, if desired.