Puffy Omelet With Avocado Sauce
|Eggs||6 , separated|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Avocado||1 Small, peeled and cubed|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, using a electric beater, beat egg whites until stiff.
3. In a another bowl, beat egg yolk until color changes to lemony and is thick.
4. At milk, salt, and pepper; beat.
5. Add to the beaten egg white and fold to mix.
6. In an oven-proof skillet; heat butter and pour the eggs mixture.
7. Over low heat, cook for about 5 minutes until bottom is lightly browned.
8. Then, bake in preheated oven for about 10 - 15 minutes until omelette is spongy and top springs back; check by pressing finger.
9. In the meantime, in a saucepan, heat butter and sautÃ© onions with curry until tender.
10. Stir in soup, milk, and lemon juice; heat with occasional stirring.
11. Just before serving, add avocado.
12. In a plate, serve omelette and make a shallow cut in the centre.
13. Pour half of the sauce at the centre and fold omelette into half.
14. Pour remaining sauce on top.