Puffy Omelet with Avocado Sauce
|Eggs||6 , separated|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Avocado||1 Small, peeled and cubed|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, using a electric beater, beat egg whites until stiff.
3. In a another bowl, beat egg yolk until color changes to lemony and is thick.
4. At milk, salt, and pepper; beat.
5. Add to the beaten egg white and fold to mix.
6. In an oven-proof skillet; heat butter and pour the eggs mixture.
7. Over low heat, cook for about 5 minutes until bottom is lightly browned.
8. Then, bake in preheated oven for about 10 - 15 minutes until omelette is spongy and top springs back; check by pressing finger.
9. In the meantime, in a saucepan, heat butter and sautÃ© onions with curry until tender.
10. Stir in soup, milk, and lemon juice; heat with occasional stirring.
11. Just before serving, add avocado.
12. In a plate, serve omelette and make a shallow cut in the centre.
13. Pour half of the sauce at the centre and fold omelette into half.
14. Pour remaining sauce on top.
Calories 631 Calories from Fat 451
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g78.8%
Saturated Fat 22.8 g113.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 707.3 mg235.8%
Sodium 1061.6 mg44.2%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.7%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.6%
Sugars 7.4 g
Protein 24 g48%
Vitamin A 51.8% Vitamin C 29.4%
Calcium 18.2% Iron 27.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet