Salmon With Crab Sauce
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dill seed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Frozen salmon steaks||24 Ounce, partially thawed (2 Packages, 12 Ounce Each, 6 Steaks)|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground nutmeg||1 Dash|
|Canned crabmeat||7 1⁄2 Ounce, drained, flaked, and cartilage removed (1 Can)|
1. In a large skillet, put together water, lemon slices, salt, dill seed, and bay leaf; bring it to boiling.
2. Add salmon steaks to boiling mixture and heat until it boils again.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 5-10 minutes until fish flakes easily.
4. Using a slotted spatula, remove steaks.
5. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, blend corn starch in cold broth by stirring gradually.
6. Over high heat, cook with constant stirring until sauce is thick and bubbly; cook for 1 more minute.
7. Remove pan from heat and stir in butter, sour cream and nutmeg.
8. Add crab meat and heat thoroughly; do not boil.
9. In a warm serving plate serve salmon and spoon crab sauce on top.