Roasted Lemon Dill Chicken With Creamy Lemon Sauce
|Chicken||3 1⁄2 Pound (1 Chicken, 1 3/4 Kilogram)|
|Fresh dill||1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm)|
|Lemon||1 , quartered|
|Creamy lemon sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F (180°C).
2. To prepare the chicken remove chicken neck and giblets.
3. Rinse, wipe cavity and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Tie dill together in bunch and place in cavity along with lemon.
5. Truss chicken and rub skin lightly with butter.
6. Tuck wing tips behind back; tie legs together.
7. Place breast side up on greased rack in roasting pan.
8. Roast in the preheated oven, basting occasionally, for 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 hours or until juices run clear when thigh is pierced with skewer and meat thermometer registers 185 °F (85°C).
9. Remove stuffing and discard.
10. Serve chicken with Creamy Lemon Sauce.