Barry is asked to make a hot sauce and gets friends to try it out.
50 Gram, finely chopped
2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped
Scotch bonnet peppers
2 , thinly sliced
10 Gram, sliced (hot picante pepper)
Canned hot chili
10 Gram, sliced
200 Gram, cubed
1. In a shallow pan, add in the chicken and sauté until half done.
2. Add in the onion and garlic. Sauté for a few seconds.
3. Stir in the scotch bonnet peppers, hot pepper and canned hot chilli. Mix again for a few minutes.
4. Season with chili powder and cayenne pepper. Stir.
5. Add in the Tabasco, salt, vinegar and chili paste and mix again.