Cranberry Sauce for Mousse
|Cranberry juice cocktail||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Southern comfort||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Cranberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), fresh cooked & drained|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Take a saucepan and pour cranberry juice in it. Add Southern Comfort and brown sugar. Simmer over low heat.
2) Take a cup and combine water and arrowroot in it.
3) Add the arrowroot mixture to the liquid and blend well. Cook for 10 minutes or until thickened completely, stirring constantly.
4) Remove from heat and stir in the cooked cranberries. Allow the sauce to cool down comepltely.
5) Pour the delicious cranberry sauce over your favorite mousse and simply enjoy!