Cranberry Sauce for Mousse
|Cranberry juice cocktail||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Southern comfort||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Cranberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), fresh cooked & drained|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Take a saucepan and pour cranberry juice in it. Add Southern Comfort and brown sugar. Simmer over low heat.
2) Take a cup and combine water and arrowroot in it.
3) Add the arrowroot mixture to the liquid and blend well. Cook for 10 minutes or until thickened completely, stirring constantly.
4) Remove from heat and stir in the cooked cranberries. Allow the sauce to cool down comepltely.
5) Pour the delicious cranberry sauce over your favorite mousse and simply enjoy!
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 425 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.42 g0.64%
Saturated Fat 0.04 g0.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 11 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 105 g35.2%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.2%
Sugars 83.5 g
Protein 1 g2.2%
Vitamin A 1.8% Vitamin C 197.6%
Calcium 1.7% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet