Broccoli with Lemon Almond Sauce
|Lemon juice concentrate||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||1 Cup (16 tbs) (2 Sticks)|
|Almonds||250 Gram, sliced (1 Package)|
|Fresh broccoli||2 Bunch (200 gm), cooked|
1) In a non-stick pan melt the butter, and bring to boil.
2) Stir the almonds in butter.
3) Simmer, and watch closely without stirring.
4) As the almonds starts to brown, stream in the lemon juice.
5) Stir immediately, taking care as the butter may sizzle.
6) Pour the sauce over the broccoli and serve hot.