|Butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Soft brown sugar||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Milk||60 Milliliter (4 Tablespoon)|
|Honey||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
1. In a sauce pan, add butter, sugar, milk and honey.
2. Mix and cook over gentle heat for 20 to 30 minutes until the sugar has dissolved and the sauce has become dark and thick.
3. IF STORING BY FREEZING: Cool the sauce to room temperature, then pour into a rigid container. Seal the container, label it and freeze.
4. Serve the sauce with ice cream.
5. IF USING A FROZEN SAUCE: Thaw in the container at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours till the sauce is in its liquid form. Use as above.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1126 Calories from Fat 422
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g73.8%
Saturated Fat 30.2 g151.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 127.9 mg42.6%
Sodium 30.8 mg1.3%
Total Carbohydrates 186 g61.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.03 g0.12%
Sugars 185.6 g
Protein 2 g4.9%
Vitamin A 29.6% Vitamin C 0.12%
Calcium 8.2% Iron 0.51%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet