Cranberry Pudding With Cream Sauce
Hot water - 1/3 cup
Flour - 1 1/2 cups
Sugar - 2 tablespoons
Light molasses - 1/2 cup
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Fresh whole cranberries - 2 cups
For Cream Sauce:
Unsalted butter - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Whipping cream - 1/2 cup
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the water and baking soda.
3) Add the flour, molasses, sugar and salt and stir well.
4) Into a greased and floured 9x9-inch baking pan, pour the mixture.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes, till a toothpick inserted in the center emerges completely clean.
6) To prepare the Cream sauce, in a 1-quart saucepan, melt the butter.
7) Add the cream and sugar and bring the content to a boil.
8) Transfer the pudding to a serving plate, pour the hot Cream Sauce all over and serve right away. Makes a delectable dessert.