Capelli D'Angeb With Clam Sauce
White onion-1, cut into thin half-moon slices
Chopped clams in broth-1 pint or Canned clams in clam broth-6 to 8 ounces
Fresh ground pepper-1 teaspoon
Dry white wine-1/4 cup
Chopped lovage or celery leaves-1 tablespoon
Fresh pasta -8 ounces or Dry-4 ounces
Heavy cream-1/4 cup, whipped
1) Cook pasta and keep aside.
2) Take a saucepan and heat butter in it on medium heat.
3) Saute onions until barely tender.
4) Now, add clams and cook for a couple of minutes.
5) Add the 1/3 cup broth, pepper, wine and herbs. Simmer it 10-12 minutes until the sauce thickens to half.
6) Plate the pasta and spoon sauce over it.
7) Top it with whipped cream and serve.