Cucumber Pimiento Sauce
Low-fat sour cream - 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons
Plain non-fat yogurt - 3 tablespoons
Diced pimiento - 1 (2-ounce) jar , drained
Lemon juice - 1 teaspoon
Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
White pepper - 1/8 teaspoon
Hot sauce - 3 drops
1) Place the shredded cucumber between two layers of paper towels to remove extra moisture.
2) In a bowl, add the cucumber and other ingredients.
3) Combine well by stirring.
4) Cover the bowl and place inside refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
5) Serve the sauce with fish.