Quick Cranberry Sauce
|Cranberries||1 Pound (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a 2-quart casserole, mix together the cranberries, sugar, water, salt and cloves.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for about 20 minutes.
3) Stir the mixture every 6 minutes.
4) Remove from the microwave when the berries have turned tender.
5) Serve the Cranberry Sauce chilled or warm as relish along with meat or poultry.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1757 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.59 g0.91%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.25%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 252.5 mg10.5%
Total Carbohydrates 455 g151.8%
Dietary Fiber 20.9 g83.7%
Sugars 418 g
Protein 2 g3.6%
Vitamin A 5.4% Vitamin C 100.8%
Calcium 4.1% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet