Cranberry Glazed Ham with Sauce
Jellied cranberry sauce - 3/4 cap
Condensed consome - 10 1/2 ounces or 1 can
Applesauce - 1/2 cup
Cornstarch - 1 tablespoon
Lemon juice - 1 teaspoon
Allspice - generous dash
1. Set the oven temperature at 325°F
2. Bake the ham in a shallow baking pan for 1 hour at 325°F
3. Slowly remove the fat by pouring it off.
4. Spread cranberry sauce over the top of the ham.
5. Bake the ham for 30 minutes again. ( the suggested time is 18 minutes per pound of ham or bake at 140°F as per the meat thermometer
6. Transfer the ham to a platter
7. Into the juices in the baking pan mix all the remaining ingredients well.
8. Cook while stirring continuously till the sauce thickens.
8. Pour the sauce over the ham.
13. Serve Cranberry Glazed Ham with sauce.