Mussels in Pssio Sauce
Olive oil-1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon
Garlic-2 cloves, chopped
Fresh basil-1 bunch, chopped
Parmesan cheese-2 tablespoons, grated
Pine nuts-2 tablespoons, toasted
Dry white wine-1/2 cup
Fresh shell pasta-8 ounces or Dry-4 ounces
1) Steam mussels for about 8 minutes.
2) Cook pasta as per package instructions.
3) Take a blender and make a smooth paste of 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic, basil, 1 tablespoon cheese, 1 tablespoon pine nuts, and wine. Add water if needed.
4) In a pan heat oil and add mussels to oil and coat them well.
5) Add the sauce and stir well.
6) Serve the pasta in plates and pour sauce on it.
7) Garnish it with pine nuts and cheese.