Buttermilk Chive Sauce
All-purpose flour - 1 tablespoon
Buttermilk - 1/2 cup
Reduced-calorie mayonnaise - 2 tablespoons
Fresh chives - 1 tablespoon, chopped
White pepper - 1/8 teaspoon
1) In a small saucepan, add margarine to melt over low heat.
2) Add flour to stir in for 1 minute, until smooth.
3) Slowly pour in buttermilk.
4) Increase the heat to medium and continuously stir until the mixture gets thick and bubbly.
5) Add mayonnaise, chives, and pepper to stir in.
6) Serve the sauce warm with vegetables.