Dijon Mustard Sauce
|Butter||3⁄4 Ounce (20 Gram)|
|Flour||3⁄4 Ounce (20 Gram)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon (1X15 Milliliter Spoon)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
1. In a pan, melt the butter. Mix in the flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring continually.
2. Take away from the heat and slowly stir in the milk.
3. Put the pan back on heat and bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
4. Simmer until thick, then mix in the remaining ingredients.
5. TO STORE BY FREEZING: Pour into a rigid container. Seal the container, label it and freeze.
6. TO USE A FROZEN SAUCE: Thaw at room temperature for 2 hours, then reheat the sauce in a double boiler.