Lamb Chops In Spicy Sauce
|Lamb shoulder chops||1 1⁄2 Pound, well trimmed|
|Cubed ham||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce|
|Sliced onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mace||1 Dash (Generous Dash)|
|Cooked noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs), well buttered|
1. In a skillet add the shortening and brown chops and ham in it.
2. Remove the fat from the mixture.
3. Put the remaining ingredients into the skillet. Do not put noodles at this stage.
4. Keep cooking the ingredients for 45 minutes over low heat or till the chop pieces become tender.
5. Keep stirring to prevent the ingredients from sticking to one another.
6. Serve the lamb chops with noodles.