Whiskey Sauce For Desserts
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , well beaten|
|Bourbon||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, place together butter, sugar and eggs.
2) Cook over low heat stirring continuously until thickened.
3) Take the pan away from the heat and stir in bourbon.
4) Allow the butter mixture to cool.
5) In an electric blender, place the butter mixture and run at high speed until light and fluffy.
6) Remove the butter mixture in a bowl, cover and refrigerate until needed.
7) Serve cold with desired desert.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2213 Calories from Fat 1228
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 139 g214.4%
Saturated Fat 72 g360.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 590 mg196.7%
Sodium 177 mg7.4%
Total Carbohydrates 207 g69.1%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 200.5 g
Protein 12 g23.4%
Vitamin A 115.8% Vitamin C 2.5%
Calcium 20% Iron 5.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet