Whiskey Sauce For Desserts
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , well beaten|
|Bourbon||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, place together butter, sugar and eggs.
2) Cook over low heat stirring continuously until thickened.
3) Take the pan away from the heat and stir in bourbon.
4) Allow the butter mixture to cool.
5) In an electric blender, place the butter mixture and run at high speed until light and fluffy.
6) Remove the butter mixture in a bowl, cover and refrigerate until needed.
7) Serve cold with desired desert.