Catfish With Jalapeno Sauce
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic salt||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1) Wash the catfish fillets in cold water. Pat dry and set aside.
2) Spray a 13X9X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Transfer the fillets onto the baking tray.
3) In a bowl, mix lemon juice and garlic salt. Brush the fishes with the mixture.
4) Broil the fishes placing them about 5 inches from the heat source. Cook for about 18 minutes or till the fish starts to flake.
5) Serve the Catfish with store-bought Jalapeno Sauce on the side.