Caramel Fudge Sauce
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Soft brown sugar||3 Ounce (15 Gram)|
|Evaporated milk||7 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can, 212 Gram)|
|Cornflour||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Water||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Chopped walnuts/Blanched almonds chopped and toasted||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
1. In a large pan, tip in the sugar and stir till dissolved. Bring this mixture to the boil and simmer for one minute. Add the evaporated milk and bring to the boil.
2. In a small bowl, mix the cornflour and water to make a smooth pate and then pour it smoothly into the pan while stirring constantly.
3. Simmer this mix till smooth and remove from heat and add the nuts to the mix
4. Cool this quickly and pour into a rigid container, seal, label and freeze.
5. Serve fresh or remove from freezer and thaw for 2 hours. Reheat gently on top of the stove till it melts.
6. Beat well and serve chilled with ice cream