Creamed Horseradish Sauce on Cooked Beef
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Cooked beef slice||4 (4 Servings)|
|Fine dry breadcrumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared horseradish||2 Teaspoon|
|Crushed dried dill leaves||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Take a bowl and add milk, salt, eggs and pepper into it.
2. Dunk beef slices in flour, then in egg mixture and finally coat with the crumbs.
3. Take a skillet, melt butter and brown the beef in it. Keep warm.
4. Take a saucepan, add mushroom soup, milk, prepared horseradish, and dried dill leaves.
5. Heat the mixture and stir at occasional intervals.
6. Pour sauce over beef and serve hot. Accompany with mashed potatoes on the side.