Scamp with Lemon Zucchini Sauce
|Cornmeal||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Zucchini sauce||2 Tablespoon (lemon flavored)|
1) Preheat the oven to 450F.
2) Wash the scamp fillets under cold running water. Pat them
3) In a bowl, mix the cornmeal, paprika and salt. Dip the fillets in the mixture to coat well on both sides.
4) Arrange the fillets on a greased baking tray.
5) Bake the scamp for about 12 minutes. Turn them over once in between.
6) Serve the Scamp Fillets with lemon-zucchini sauce poured generously over it. Serve hot.
Calories 43 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.79 g1.2%
Saturated Fat 0.12 g0.58%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 100.2 mg4.2%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.92 g3.7%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 0.93 g1.9%
Vitamin A 3.7% Vitamin C 0.61%
Calcium 0.1% Iron 2.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet