Scamp With Lemon Zucchini Sauce
|Cornmeal||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Zucchini sauce||2 Tablespoon (lemon flavored)|
1) Preheat the oven to 450F.
2) Wash the scamp fillets under cold running water. Pat them
3) In a bowl, mix the cornmeal, paprika and salt. Dip the fillets in the mixture to coat well on both sides.
4) Arrange the fillets on a greased baking tray.
5) Bake the scamp for about 12 minutes. Turn them over once in between.
6) Serve the Scamp Fillets with lemon-zucchini sauce poured generously over it. Serve hot.