Chicken In Orange Sauce
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sake/Chicken broth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Corn starch||2 Teaspoon|
|Grated orange peel||1 Teaspoon (Fresh)|
|Chilli puree with garlic||2 Teaspoon|
|Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves||3⁄4 Pound, cut in 1 inch pieces|
|Chopped vegetables||16 Ounce (For Stir Fry Or Chop Suey, 5 Cup)|
|Green onions||3 , cut into 1 inch pieces|
|Hot cooked rice||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1) Make a mixture of water, sake, orange juice, soy sauce, corn starch, orange peel and chili puree.
2) Take a wok or a 12-inch skillet and spray cooking spray. Heat it.
3) Add chicken and stir-fry until done.
4) Now, add vegetables and stir fry them until crisp tender.
5) Add the sake mixture and mix well.
6) Bring the mixture to boil, keep stirring.
7) Serve chicken in orange sauce with hot rice.
Calories 408 Calories from Fat 17
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3%
Saturated Fat 0.48 g2.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 49.3 mg16.4%
Sodium 650 mg27.1%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.6%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.2%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 27 g53.2%
Vitamin A 99.6% Vitamin C 53.9%
Calcium 16% Iron 30.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet