Bourbon Nutmeg Sauce
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Bourbon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unsalted margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1) In a saucepan, add sugar, cornstarch, and nutmeg.
2) Combine well.
3) Add bourbon and water to stir in.
4) Place the saucepan over medium heat.
5) Cook by continuous stirring until the liquid reaches full boil and gradually thickens.
6) Add margarine, after removing from heat. Stir well to combine.
7) Serve the sauce warm with pound cake, fresh fruit, or ice milk.