Sole In Rose Sauce
|Tomatoes||4 , halved|
|Sole fillets||8 Ounce|
|Dill sprigs/1 teaspoon dried sprig||4 , chopped (Reserve 1 Sprig For Garnish)|
|Grenache rose||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||4 Tablespoon|
1) Clean the fish rinse and pat dry it.
2) Take a heavy frying pan and melt butter in it.
3) Place tomatoes in the butter with cut side down. Make some cuts on the skin and let them cook for 5 minutes and then turn.
4) Take another pan and melt butter until it gets foamy. Add dill into it.
5) Now, add fish, wine and let it simmer for 5-6 minutes.
6) In between, turn the tomatoes and add cream. Let the cream simmer and remove the pan from heat.
7) Plate the sole and pour sauce over it.
8) Sprinkle dill for garnish and serve.