French Roasted Yellowtail With Sauce Vierge
|Yellowtail||1 Pound, cut into 6 to 8 oz filets|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Rosemary||1 Teaspoon, removed from the stem and minced|
|Thyme||1 Teaspoon, removed from the stem and minced|
|Bay leaf||1 , minced|
|Fennel seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Plum tomatoes||1 , seeded and diced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Italian parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a bowl combine the olive oil, rosemary, thyme, bay leaf, fennel seeds, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
3. Place the yellowtail fish filets into the bowl and coat evenly with the oil mixture.
4. For the sauce take a small saucepan and combine the olive oil, lemon juice, tomato, garlic, salt, and black pepper.
5. Heat an ovenproof non-stick sauté pan over medium high heat.
6. Place the yellowtail fish filets into the sauté pan and sear on each side for 1 minute. Place in the oven and roast for 8 to 10 minutes.
7. Remove the fish from the sauté pan and place on your serving plate.
8. Place the saucepan with the olive oil mixture over medium heat and warm for 1 to 2 minutes.
9. Stir in the chopped Italian parsley and spoon over and around the yellowtail fish.
For more information please visit: http://www.simplefoodie.com