Fusilli with Shrimp Sauce
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onions||2 , finely chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
|Sun dried tomatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), soaked and chopped|
|Tomatoes||28 Ounce, crushed|
|Vegetable stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shrimp||8 Ounce, peeled and deveined|
|Fresh basil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Black olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
1. In a pot, boil water and blanch fusilli, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a non stick skillet, heat oil, add onion, garlic and sautÃ© until soft. Add sun-dried tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, stock and bring to a boil, simmer until flavors have infused.
3. Add in the shrimps, basil, olives and simmer until shrimps are cooked. Season and allow to rest.
4. Now, add the cooked pasta to the sauce.
5. Serve hot in a pasta dish.