Tomato And Horseradish Sauce
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , peeled and sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled|
|Horseradish||3 Tablespoon, grated|
|Canned tomatoes||14 Ounce|
|Vegetable stock cube||1|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Holbrook's)|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
1) In a medium sized bowl, combine the oil, onion and garlic.
2) With vented plastic film, cover and on full power, cook for 3 minutes or until the onions are soft.
3) To this, add the remaining ingredients except salt and pepper.
4) Again, cover and on full power, cook for 10 minutes, stirring once in between.
5) In a blender, puree the mixture.
6) To the bowl, transfer the pureed mixture and add salt and pepper to taste.
7) On full power, heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
8) Stir the Tomato and Horseradish Sauce well before using with any dish of your choice.