Sweet Sour Mustard Sauce
|Packed brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Beef base||1 Teaspoon|
|Hot water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
1. In a bowl mix together sugar, dry mustard, arrowroot and salt.
2. Dissolve beef flavor base in hot water, add to sugar mixture and stir in vinegar.
3. Mix well adding beaten eggs and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until it thickens.
4. Let it cool for about 15-30 minutes.
5. Serve in a sauce bowl with ham, cold meats and fried shrimp.