|Red currant jelly||4 Tablespoon|
|Clear honey||2 Tablespoon|
|Arrowroot||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a lipped bowl, place the jelly and honey.
2) On high power, heat for 45 seconds or until the jelly melts well.
3) To this, add the raspberries and on high power, cook for 4 minutes or until really soft.
4) Now, crush the berries and strain to remove the seeds.
5) In a small bowl, blend the arrowroot with 2 tablespoons of cold water.
6) Into the pureed berries, add this mix.
7) On high power, cook for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until it becomes thick, stirring frequently in between.
8) Cover the dish and keep aside until cool.
9) Serve the sweet Melba Sauce with peach melba, fruit sundaes etc.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 365 Calories from Fat 13
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2.3%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.24%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 36.3 mg1.5%
Total Carbohydrates 92 g30.7%
Dietary Fiber 15 g59.9%
Sugars 61.3 g
Protein 3 g6.7%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 99.7%
Calcium 5.9% Iron 10.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet