The taste of these Dilled Mayonnaise Rolls is unique!! Serve this delicious snack as often as you like! I am certain that you will be hooked to this in minutes! Try it now!!
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1) Grease small muffin cups and keep aside.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, mayonnaise, and milk.
3) Blend well.
4) Stir in the dillseed.
5) Drop by spoonfuls into the muffin cups.
6) Place in the oven at 450 degrees, till lightly browned.
7) Serve as a snack, topped with whipped cream.