|Grated sharp cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), 1/3 cup reserved for topping|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooking liquid||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (From Broccoli)|
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a pan melt butter, stir in flour, add milk and 2/3 cup grated cheese and cook.
3. Then add the 1/2 cup broccoli liquid, taste and season.
4. in a casserole, place broccoli and onions pour sauce over and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
5. Bake for about 1/2 hour.
6. Use with fillings, salads or as desired into other dishes and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1223 Calories from Fat 778
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 92 g142.3%
Saturated Fat 55.1 g275.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 271.2 mg90.4%
Sodium 815.7 mg34%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.5%
Sugars 12.1 g
Protein 42 g83.8%
Vitamin A 58.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 107.6% Iron 15.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet