|Grated sharp cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), 1/3 cup reserved for topping|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooking liquid||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (From Broccoli)|
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a pan melt butter, stir in flour, add milk and 2/3 cup grated cheese and cook.
3. Then add the 1/2 cup broccoli liquid, taste and season.
4. in a casserole, place broccoli and onions pour sauce over and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
5. Bake for about 1/2 hour.
6. Use with fillings, salads or as desired into other dishes and serve.