Ham Balls with Sour Cream Sauce
|Cooked ground ham||2 Pound|
|Minced onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Sour cream sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheated oven at 400°F.
2) In a bowl add the ham, onion, pepper, and eggs and mix.
3) Once well mixed, shape the mix into balls, using 1/4 cup of mix for each.
4) Arrange the balls in a 13 x 9 x 2 inches baking pan.
5) Place in oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
6) Top with sour-cream sauce and serve.
Calories 140 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.9%
Saturated Fat 1 g5.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35.2 mg11.7%
Sodium 74 mg3.1%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.01 g0.03%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 17 g33.9%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 0.4% Iron 0.85%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet