|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄4 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Chicken bouillon||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped chives||2 Tablespoon (Frozen Or Freeze-Dried May Be Used)|
|Dried leaf tarragon||2 Teaspoon|
|Dried chervil leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a saucepan, soak the gelatine in ½ cup of bouillon until soften.
2) Simmer the bouillon mixture and stir for 4 minutes until gelatine dissolves.
3) Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in the remaining bouillon.
4) Place the bouillon mixture in refrigerator, stirring occasionally until the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
5) Fold in all the herbs.
6) Cover the bowl and refrigerate until chill but not firm.
7) Serve with desired salads.