Rosy Ham Loaf Horseradish Sauce
|Condensed tomato soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Ground lean ham||1 Pound|
|Ground lean pork||1⁄2 Pound|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Finely chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Prepared horseradish||2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Into a large bowl, add in 1/2 cup of condensed tomato soup, ham, pork, bread crumbs, onion, celery, egg, dry mustard and pepper. Mix well.
3) Shape the mixture into a loaf.
4) Transfer the loaf into a shallow baking dish. Bake for about 1 1/4 hours.
5) Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, mix in half cup of the tomato soup with prepared horseradish. Cook till the ingredients heat up.
6) Pour the prepared Horseradish sauce over the Rosy Ham Loaf. Serve hot.