Cod with Cucumber Sauce
|For cucumber sauce|
|Plain yogurt||100 Gram|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a well greased baking dish large enough to hold them, place the pieces of fish.
3) With the help of a potato peeler, pare the strips of rind from the orange. Squeeze out the juice.
4) Over the fish, pour the juice and add the rind. Season to taste.
5) Use foil to cover the dish.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
7) While the fish is baking, prepare the cucumber sauce.
8) Cut some slices of the cucumber and keep aside for garnish. Finely diced the rest.
9) Mix together the diced cucumber and yogurt and season to taste.
10) Transfer the cooked fish to a decorative serving platter and remove the orange peel. Pour cucumber sauce all over the fish, garnish with the reserved cucumber slices and serve while still very hot. Makes a good main course dish.
Calories 221 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11%
Saturated Fat 4 g19.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 89.8 mg29.9%
Sodium 104.5 mg4.4%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.2%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 32 g63.2%
Vitamin A 7.2% Vitamin C 33.7%
Calcium 7.9% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet