Hot Fudge Sauce
|Soft light brown sugar||3 Ounce|
|Golden syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla pod||1⁄2 , split|
|Arrowroot||2 Teaspoon, slaked with 1 tablespoon water|
|Water||1 Tablespoon, slaked with arrowroot|
1) In a pan, gently heat sugar and syrup till dissolved.
2) In a saucepan, add milk and heat with butter and vanilla, and allow to infuse.
3) When milk is well flavored, after about 10 minutes, then discard the pod.
4) Allow to sugar to boil till caramelized, then add the milk mixture, and stir till smooth.
5) Add the arrowroot and boil for 1 minute.
6) Pour hot over ice cream.