|Fresh cranberries||1 Pound (4 Cups)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Artificial sweetener||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, mix together water, cranberries and sweetener.
2) Heat the sweetener mixture slowly to boil.
3) Simmer until the cranberries leave their skin.
4) Remove the mixture in a bowl and let it cool.
5) Cover and place it in refrigerator until chilled.
6) Use as a dessert sauce or topping.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 209 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.59 g0.91%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.25%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 9.1 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.4%
Dietary Fiber 20.9 g83.5%
Sugars 18.3 g
Protein 2 g3.5%
Vitamin A 5.4% Vitamin C 100.6%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 6.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet