Rich Orange Cream Sauce
|Oranges||3 , rind grated and juiced (To Give 1/4 Pint)|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Granulated sugar||4 Ounce|
|Unsalted butter||2 Ounce|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Double cream||4 Fluid Ounce, lightly whipped (1 Carton)|
1) In a pan, allow water to boil and then lower heat.
2) Add the orange rind and juice, lemon juice, sugar, butter, and eggs in a pudding basin.
3) Place the basin in the pan of boiling water and without letting the mix overheat, gently mix over a low heat till thick.
4) Allow the sauce to cool and then fold in the cream.
5) Serve over fish fillets and steamed asparagus.