|Celery head||1 Medium|
|Chicken bouillon||1 7⁄8 Cup (30 tbs)|
|Dried onion flakes||1 Tablespoon|
1) Wash the celery and cut into 1-inch pieces, by keeping the leaves.
2) In a good-sized saucepan, place the celery.
3) Cover with the chicken bouillon. Add the onion.
4) Place the saucepan, over medium heat to cook, uncovered, until celery softens and the liquid reduces to about 1 1/4 cups.
5) In a blender, add this mixture.
6) Process the mixture to a smooth consistency.
7) Season the mixture with salt and pepper according to taste.
8) Serve the Sauce Celeri as dressing or dip with salad or snacks.