|Celery head||1 Medium|
|Chicken bouillon||1 7⁄8 Cup (30 tbs)|
|Dried onion flakes||1 Tablespoon|
1) Wash the celery and cut into 1-inch pieces, by keeping the leaves.
2) In a good-sized saucepan, place the celery.
3) Cover with the chicken bouillon. Add the onion.
4) Place the saucepan, over medium heat to cook, uncovered, until celery softens and the liquid reduces to about 1 1/4 cups.
5) In a blender, add this mixture.
6) Process the mixture to a smooth consistency.
7) Season the mixture with salt and pepper according to taste.
8) Serve the Sauce Celeri as dressing or dip with salad or snacks.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 222 Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.6%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13.5 mg4.5%
Sodium 1075 mg44.8%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g9.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.2%
Sugars 13.5 g
Protein 13 g26%
Vitamin A 3.9% Vitamin C 22.3%
Calcium 6.8% Iron 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet