Fillet Of Sole with Lobster Sauce
|Semi condensed lobster bisque||21 1⁄2 Ounce (2 Cans Of 10 3/4 Ounce Size)|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh sole fillets/Thawed frozen fillets, wiped dry||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Dried tarragon leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Light cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
1. In a medium sized bowl filled with hot water, place bisque cans and allow to stand for 20 minutes or till partially thawed.
2. Preheat an oven to 212.5C (425F).
3. On a flat working surface, place waxed paper and place fish fillet.
4. Season with pinch of salt and pepper and roll up.
5. Follow same procedure if you have more than 1 fillet.
6. Place, folded side down, on a shallow baking dish/ baking tray.
7. Pour ¼ cup wine in the baking dish.
8. Add tarragon, lemon juice and remaining salt and pepper.
9. Top with butter and bake in pre heated oven for 20 minutes.
10. Once baked, remove fish from baking tray and cover with foil. Keep aside. Do not discard the wine broth which remains in the baking tray.
11. In a sauce pan, add wine broth and bring to a boil for 10 minutes or till it is reduced to 1/3 cup.
12. In a medium skillet, combine thawed bisque, cream and remaining dry white wine.
13. Mix well and bring to a boil, while stirring continuously.
14. Lower heat and add reduced 1/3 cup wine broth and mix well.
15. Remove foil from fillets and place on a plate.
16. Evenly drizzle prepared sauce on fillets, ensuring that they are uniformly coated.
17. Top with parmesan cheese and place on a broiling pan.
18. Ensuring its 4 inches away from direct heat, broil for 3 to 5 minutes or till evenly grilled/ browned.
19. Transfer to a rectangular/ square platter, sprinkle chopped parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
Calories 339 Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.1%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g37.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 128.9 mg43%
Sodium 968.6 mg40.4%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g2.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.3 g1.2%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 41 g81.7%
Vitamin A 11.4% Vitamin C 19.4%
Calcium 15.3% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet