Cheddar Cheese Sauce
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Pound, shredded|
1) In a medium saucepan, melt butter or margarine.
2) Add in the flour, salt and pepper. Stir continously to cook the flour.
3) When the mixture starts to bubble, add in the milk. Cook while stirring till the sauce becomes thick, for about a minute.
4) Add in the cheddar cheese and worcestershire sauce. Mix well till all the cheese has melted.
5) The Cheddar Cheese Sauce may be served with Manicotta Alia Veneziana.