|Sliced fresh mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Red pepper||1 Dash|
|Condensed chicken broth||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can, Undiluted)|
|Half-and-half||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© mushrooms for about 5 minutes with occasional stirring.
2. Remove the pan from heat and add flour and pepper; mix until smooth.
3. Pour in the chicken broth and half and half and cook over medium heat with constant stirring until the mixture starts boiling.
4. Lower the heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
5. Serve with Meat Loaf en Croute.
Calories 81 Calories from Fat 52
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.1%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.8 mg5.6%
Sodium 300.1 mg12.5%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.27 g1.1%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 2 g3.2%
Vitamin A 3.4% Vitamin C 0.62%
Calcium 1% Iron 1.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet