|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sweet cooking chocolate||4 Ounce (1 pack)|
|Unsweetened chocolate square||1 Ounce (1 square)|
1. Cut up both kinds of chocolate and keep ready.
2. In the top section of the double boiler, mix together sugar, 2 tablespoons cream and cook the mixture over boiling water until sugar is well dissolved.
3. Remove the double boiler from stove leaving the top over bottom.
4. Add the cut chocolates to the cream mixture and stir until all the chocolate has melted.
5. Using a spoon, beat the remaining cream into the mixture.
6. Drizzle warm Chocolate Sauce over chocolate soufflÃ© or any of your favourite dessert.