|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sweet cooking chocolate||4 Ounce (1 pack)|
|Unsweetened chocolate square||1 Ounce (1 square)|
1. Cut up both kinds of chocolate and keep ready.
2. In the top section of the double boiler, mix together sugar, 2 tablespoons cream and cook the mixture over boiling water until sugar is well dissolved.
3. Remove the double boiler from stove leaving the top over bottom.
4. Add the cut chocolates to the cream mixture and stir until all the chocolate has melted.
5. Using a spoon, beat the remaining cream into the mixture.
6. Drizzle warm Chocolate Sauce over chocolate soufflÃ© or any of your favourite dessert.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1254 Calories from Fat 947
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 111 g171.2%
Saturated Fat 69.1 g345.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 133.2 mg44.4%
Sodium 74.8 mg3.1%
Total Carbohydrates 96 g31.9%
Dietary Fiber 23.5 g94.1%
Sugars 51.4 g
Protein 21 g41.8%
Vitamin A 24.3% Vitamin C 1.2%
Calcium 22.6% Iron 137.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet