Asparagus with Horseradish Sour Cream Sauce
|Fresh asparagus spears/Frozen asparagus- 2 boxes||2 Pound|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Horseradish||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), drained|
|Cayenne||1 Teaspoon (few grains)|
1. In a large pan, place the water and boil it. Add salt to the boiling water.
2. Place the asparagus in the boiling water and cook till tender. This will take 5-10 minutes.
3. Drain the asparagus and set aside to cool
4. In a large pan, add the sour cream, horseradish, seasonings and mix well.
5. Pour this mixture over the asparagus
6. Serve immediately