Turkey In Lemon Sauce
|Turkey breast slices||6 (Or Scaloppine)|
|Canadian bacon slice||2 (Use Thick Pieces)|
|Chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley sprigs||6 (Use Few)|
1) Between two sheets of damp wax papers, place each slice of turkey and flatten with a rolling pin.
2) Season the flour and use to coat the turkey.
3) Cut bacon into strips.
4) In a skillet, melt the butter and cook the bacon for 5 minutes.
5) Add turkey pieces and fry for 3-5 minutes on each side.
6) Remove turkey and bacon from pan and arrange on a warmed serving plate.
7) Keep hot.
8) Add any remaining seasoned flour to skillet and stir well with a wooden spoon, scraping the sediment from the bottom of the pan.
9) Gradually add the broth and bring to a boil.
10) Simmer gently for 5 minutes.
11) Remove pan from heat and stir in the lemon juice and chopped parsley.
12) Taste and adjust seasoning.
13) Pour over the turkey breasts and garnish with lemon slices and parsley sprigs.
14) Serve immediately with a mixed salad.