Herbed Green Sauce
|Cottage cheese||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Evaporated skimmed milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||3 Tablespoon, whipped|
|Reduced-calorie mayonnaise||2 2⁄3 Tablespoon (2 Tablespoons Plus 2 Teaspoons)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm)|
|Ground white pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Firmly packed basil leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In blender, mix together all ingredients except basil.
2. Process on high speed for 2 minutes, scraping down from the sides of the container.
3. Add the basil and process to a smooth mixture.
4. Keep in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for later use.
5. Serve as an excellent sauce.