Basil Red Sauce
|Canned plum tomatoes||29 Ounce, undrained and coarsely chopped (2 cans, 14.5 ounces each)|
|Sun dried tomatoes||3 Ounce (1 package)|
|Chopped fresh basil leaves||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Minced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Seasoned rice wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat bring together canned tomatoes and sun-dried tomatoes to a boil and cook 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and allow to cool 5 minutes.
3. In a food processor pulse process tomato mixture, basil, onion, garlic, salt, pepper and sugar briefly to blend ingredients.
4. With processor running, gradually add vinegar and oil and process until well blended.
5. Serve with Seafood Crepes.